Wheel Trolley Tower Lift 2.1
USER-FRIENDLY HANDLING OF WHEELS IN TALL TYRE RACKS
Wheel Trolley Tower Lift is a compact and space-saving truck for the ergonomically correct handling of wheels in extra-tall tyre racks – at heights of up to 6 metres.
Tower Lift has a customised tool at its front which is compatible with our popular Wheel Trolley. The actual handling into and out of the tyre racks is carried out by the use of Wheel Trolleys. The job of retrieving and inserting wheels from and into tyre racks can take place at an efficient pace while allowance is still made for ergonomic considerations.
DIFFERENT MODELS FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS
Wheel Trolley Tower Lift 2.1 exist in different models.
The models differs in battery type and lifting tool – where it is possible to choose between a standard battery and a Lithium battery. The lifting tool comes in a Standard Tool and an Off Road Tool.
Watch the animation video below to see how the Tower Lift can be helpful to create the perfect tyre storage facility.
- Entry and exit on both sides
- Hydraulic function of front tilting tool
- Equipped with reverse camera and information display
- Three set speeds
- Wheels are handled directly on Wheel Trolleys
- Reduces the needed width for walkways between racks to 1.4 metres
- Efficient and ergonomic handling of wheels
- Available both with a standard battery and with Lithium Heat battery package for extra fast charging and 3 years warranty
FEATURES BY USING A WHEEL TROLLEY TOWER LIFT:
- Minimal handling of tires and wheels during loading onto and off tire racks
- Makes it possible to utilize storage facility optimally
- For ergonomic handling of tires and wheels
- Lifting height: 6.0 meters
- Lifting capacity: Standard Tool: 120 kg / 265 lbs / Off Road Tool: 180 kg / 396 lbs
- Battery capacity: approximately 200 cycles of operation
- Battery charging time: Standard: 10 hrs. / Lithium: 3 hrs.
- Color: Dark grey RAL 7016
- Driving speed with the basket at low position: 0.8 meters/second
- Driving speed with the basket at high position: 0.2 meters/second
- Raising time: 0.2 meters/second